Friday, March 28, 2008

Okay so I think I like this guy.

His name is Nick. I can't tell if I like him or not. I mean he isn't drop dead gorgeous but there's something about him that I really like. I mean his eyes are completly amazing. A lot of people think he is a nerd but I don't know. It's the weirdest kind of crush that I've ever had. His personality is great so maybe that's it. All the girls are like, who do you like? And I say nobody because they're probably gross out if they found out I liked Nick.

Friend wise everythings been going good. I have a wide variety of friends from 6th grade all the way to 10th grade. Some really good friends that I made are Shannon and Cheyenne. They're really cool. I don't know about Bailey though. I don't think she likes me. She doesn't talk to me that much. I feel really bad for the other new girl though because she doesn't try to hang out with us girls. She's kind of out there, you know? She was homeschooled her whole life so she's probably not the most outgoing girl in the world but I don't know, she should get out just a little bit more. See ya!
-Alley

No comments: