Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My first day at CCA

     Today was my very first day as a student at Cornerstone Christian Academy. I'd have to say it only was okay. A little bit confusing, okay WAY bit confusing. When I first got there no one really even bothered to talk to me so I just kind of stood around by myself as the whole class chit-chatted together. There was one girl named Bailey Blackmen that I knew from a few years back who did not once bother to come and say hi to me. Everyone else started to get nicer though but let me tell you, I really wanted the day to be over. I was so confused on where to go and I kind of was left out by myself sometimes but things were okay and I made a few friends. 
          I'm going to go up to Bailey myself tomorrow and talk to her since she wasn't kind enough to come up and talk to me. My mom says that she was just too shy or jealous that she was losing her place as most beautiful girl in the school. I'd rather her be too shy because I really don't want drama. I can't help if I'm beautiful, can I? I have to wear a uniform that isn't drop-dead gorgeous anyways. Well I'm out. Peace!
                                         -Alley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't know what to say.