Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm bored.

Hello readers-
I finally finished unpacking my room! I'm so happy. It looks great its so cozy. Yesterday I spent all day hanging out my friend Cheyenne. She's really cool. We went to the General Granbury festival. It was fun. I went back to the festival today with my Aunt Debbi, Coley, and Zac. We rode the rides first. My brother and I went on the ride where it spends so fast you lose gravity and you lift up. Then I went on the Tilt-A-Whirl with Coley and he's only 8 so he got a little scared so he had his eyes closed and his head on my shoulder the whole time. Then we went to a fun house and Coley ran into a mirror because it was so confusing haha! Then we did bumper cars. I'm a good driver, let me tell you. And then we went down these huge slides and it was scary. I thought it was going to be all babyish but it was crazy. Haha! Then I got the pink Chanel purse I wanted. It was a knock-off for only $50! So I just memorized my bible verse for school tommorow:
But we commend ourselves as ministers of God. By the word of truth, the power of God, by the weapon of rightiousness in the right hand and in the left.-2 Corinthians 6:4-7
-Alley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knock-off designers fund terrorism and the factories that make them pay their workers less than a dollar a day and also employ child labor.

Anonymous said...

Ditto knock offs and not cool!